New staff introduction - Patience Mudjgiwa

When I’m not at the lab, I love spending time outdoors. Hiking is one of my favorite activities—I find it refreshing to explore new trails and immerse myself in the beauty of nature. I also enjoy relaxing by the beach, where I can unwind and soak up the sun. Additionally, I have a passion for attending cultural events, where I proudly wear my African attire, and I take great joy in maintaining my dreadlocks on my own.

I’ve attached a couple of photos that capture some of these moments. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and contributing to our shared work at the institute. 
~Patience Mudjgiwa













Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, Patience - it's wonderful to learn this bit about you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Principal Investigators at the Time of First R01-Equivalent Remains Level with Recent Years in FY 2023

How You Can Effectively Participate in the Regulatory Process Through Public Comment

NPR - Global wishes for 2024: Pay for family leave. Empower Black men. Respect rural voices