New staff introduction - Jessica Moore

Hello, my name is Jess and I am excited to be working at the MaineHealth Institute for Research! I graduated from the University of Maine Orono in 2021 with a degree in Marine Biology, concentration in Aquaculture. In my spare time you'd most likely find me traveling, working on my aquariums/terrariums, or outside hiking, camping, and in the winter, skiing. On rainy days, I enjoy hanging out with my boyfriend and two cats, Morgan and Seal, watching scary movies and/or binging TV shows. 


Thank you for the warm welcome to the MaineHealth family, I'm happy to be here! 
~ Jess Moore


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, Jessica - it's wonderful to learn this bit about you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Principal Investigators at the Time of First R01-Equivalent Remains Level with Recent Years in FY 2023

How You Can Effectively Participate in the Regulatory Process Through Public Comment

NPR - Global wishes for 2024: Pay for family leave. Empower Black men. Respect rural voices