New staff introduction - Christie Frick

Hi everyone!  My name is Christie and I am the new Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator with the RadOnc team.  I recently moved to Portland with my family from Atlanta, where we lived for the last ten years (although my husband and I were born and raised in New England and I went to nursing school at UNH).  I’ve been an oncology nurse my whole nursing career and am excited to get back into research. 

When I am not working, I am running around with my three kids and our dogs.  We love being outside in nature: hiking, biking or walking the trails.  I also love to cook and read, a lot! Some of my favorite books recently were by Olivie Blake, Emily Henry, and Tracy Kidder.  I love taking book recs and talking about recent reads!


Photos are: my husband, my big kids, and I on our recent trip to Uganda; and my youngest daughter with our dog, Elsa. 


Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone in the near future!




 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, Christie - it's wonderful to learn this bit about you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Principal Investigators at the Time of First R01-Equivalent Remains Level with Recent Years in FY 2023

How You Can Effectively Participate in the Regulatory Process Through Public Comment

NPR - Global wishes for 2024: Pay for family leave. Empower Black men. Respect rural voices