New MHIR staff introduction - Ryan Reno

Hi everyone! This past summer, I was a SURP intern and now I am working full-time as a Research Assistant in the Lynes Lab. I recently graduated from Colby College with a double major in Biology and Classical Civilization (the study of ancient Greece and Rome), where I also played offensive line for the football team. In the near future, I am planning on pursing an accelerated nursing degree and hope to work at Maine Medical Center.  When I am not working, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family, spending time at the lake, watching anime, and going to the gym. I also enjoy bird watching and recently joined a bowling league with my father. I am very excited to be working here and continuing my research from this past summer!

Attached are some photos: one of my family at my little sister's high school graduation and another of me presenting at the summer intern final presentations.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respiratory Viral Season: Fall 2023 Edition - Dr. Dora Anne Mills

36 Best New Year's Traditions to Ring in 2024

New MHIR staff introduction - Melissa Sassman