New MMCRI staff introduction - NIkko Zurawski


Hi Everyone! My name is Nikko and I just moved to Maine all the way from Nebraska. I was originally born in New Jersey and I've lived in Puerto Rico and Colorado as well. I made the decision to move here after vacationing here last October (yes I am one of those people who is in love with everything Fall). I fell in love with Maine in just five days and knew I needed to make my home here. Outside of work you can find me in a forest or other state or national park. My other hobbies include cooking, anything related to baseball (lifelong Cubs fan who's never been to Chicago), and trying to be the best cat dad ever. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respiratory Viral Season: Fall 2023 Edition - Dr. Dora Anne Mills

36 Best New Year's Traditions to Ring in 2024

New MHIR staff introduction - Melissa Sassman